Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wham Bam – Another Scam

Wham Bam – Another Scam

My wife told me it has been disclosed (discovered) that those little devices that scoot around as robot vacuum cleaners are sending data back to some spy data server… ?
Like our cell phones are known to be ratting on us – all the timeeven when they are turned off (?) (!!!) 

I’m old and supposed to be retired.  I still work, maybe, thirty to forty hours a week making my Art.  Some weeks, twice that.  And it does sell , occasionally.  Not a lot, but some. 

So … I figure why not just get a part-time job – like being a barista or whatever.  I get some kind of junk email saying a major convenience mart needs workers.  Step Two: I go to that big company’s website and start to fill out an application (everything is online now).  Before I can finish the application, about a minute after I type in my email address, I start getting hit with junk mail.  !!??  I have not finished the application, I have – in no way – hit the return key or save draft button.  And the shit door opens and shit pours out into my email.

Not only that, BUT I start getting spam from a dozen (maybe two dozen) other job sites.  And, these guys are really tricky-wicky .  And, I can see they are super-psychologically playing on the less educated.  I can’t say sophisticated psychology, pretty lame – but still.  “Oh, WOW! Look at all these high paying jobs, and right in your neighborhood!!  You can work here!  BIG MONEY, and you don’t really have to DO much at all!  REALLY!!  Just follow these links.”

One that really got me going was, “Hey Dale, we’ve already hired you!  Just send us your resume … with your Postal Address, phone number and Social Security.”  WOW!  I’ve already got the job!! 

Questions (Red Flag common sense questions:
1. Why do you need my “Postal Address”?
2. Social Security ???  What do you need that for, on an application? 
3. How did I already get a job at a place I never applied to?
4. Who the fuck are you?  I can’t find any hard IP data on you.  I Googled your company name and your website is a dead-end.

As an experiment, I started a mail rule blocking these senders of all these job finders.
Every day, for about a half an hour, for a week, I put a block on every one of these guys.  It did not stop.  It did not stop!  They didn’t even change the sender names, they just roto-ed through a different IP. 

Three pieces of data and they’ve got you.  Just three.  Soon, they may not even need that.  They can just lift anything they want from your life.  Money (first), credit (if you have any) and – big theory here – your vote.  If they can pull your life apart from the inside, they can explode it from the outside by stuffing things into it. 

Second Question(s):
1. Why?
2. Who are these people?
3. How?  Just how doesn’t matter – at all – don’t bother to even ask.

Take one (1) penny from a million people and you’ve got $100,000.  Repeat this at light speed, a million times a minute 24/7 – the amount of money involved is just ridiculous.  So wealth, being translated into power, is beyond comprehension.  So the actual “Why?” becomes – well – stupid.  Eventually it ALL comes down to 1’s and 0’s out there in space – in the cloud.  Bit Coin. 

The people, whose lives can be instantly ruined, victimized don’t exist to those on the victimizing end – most of whom are also, truth be told, being victimized by somebody somewhere else.  We have become the snake, consuming its own tail. 

One solution, and it’s a really bad solution, is to lie (?) about everything.  Problem there is, it doesn’t work.  The MATRIX knows instantly if you’re lying.  Everything you say, or keyboard into a computer, is instantly tracked and MUST correspond, each data point to all your other data points.  Try changing one digit on your credit card, out of twelve digits, what’s one number?  A trillion, trillion convolutions of twelve numbers(?).  (Eh?)  BAM! No good!  Try it twice and you’re blocked – and probably put on some suspicious person (read data) list.  ATM machines will EAT your card!

My view is that there doesn’t really exist a U.S. Economy, a Chinese Economy, a Russian Economy, whatever -  there is just AN economy.  And, every human being is now a literal slave to it.  EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE, even the ones with the yachts with heliports on them.  IT CAN, AND DOES HAPPEN – the more you have, the more you have to loose.  And, something those yacht heliport users don’t realize, is that their lives are constantly on the knife blade.  The higher up you claw, the farther the drop and the greater the impact, when you do. 

The stories of this are endless.  Rags to riches, riches to compost. 

All I can say is, “Smile.  You’re on camera – all the time, all the time.”
“Et tu, Brutus?”

dalepeterson.us
Books on Kindle by Dale Clarence Peterson
Peterson ArtWorks on Etsy

Note: for the brave among my dear readers, I offer a new, separate but different blog:
study in a matter of theory and conjecture about human brain-mind development towards retaining ever increasing meta-cognitive development.  Based on Mathematics, and I refer to Base 3 Calculus. I wouldn’t expect a whole lot of people to give it a try.  But if you are in any manner open-minded and intellectually curious, the Math used is truly only a tool to condense the theory proposed. 


Just published  “Twelve Roses for Kathy – A journey on a motorcycle out of the darkness of bipolar disorder”








No comments:

Post a Comment